ISO 45001 Malaysia
ISO 45001 Malaysia: ISO 45001:2018 specifies the requirements for an occupational health and safety (OHS) management system. This standard helps to prevent work-related injuries and accidents, which allows organizations to provide a safe and healthy workplace to their employees. In a long run, this improves the OHS performance of an organization as workplace hazards and risks can be minimised.
Contact us to attain ISO 45001:2018 standard certification to your Organization. Get in touch with us.
What we can do to help you establish an OHSMS?
With the 5 steps approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way.
OHSAS 18001:2007 – Companies that are already certified with OHSAS 18001 may already have some necessary tools and systems in place to implement ISO 45001. Therefore, it is recommended that organizations with OHSAS 18001 proceed to obtain ISO 45001 as a replacement before all OHSAS 18001 expires in March 2021.
Benefits – ISO 45001 Malaysia
- Allows continual improvement of OHS performance
- Enables companies to fulfil legal and other related requirements
- Contributes to achievement of OHS objectives by mitigating risks at workplace
- Systematically improve occupational health and safety management
- Improves hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Minimises overall costs for incidents at the workplace
- Provides a robust system to maintain and continually improve health and safety of employees
QE Safety Consultancy providing the following training courses for ISO Standards:
– Lead Auditor Training Courses
– Internal Auditor Training Courses
Contact our consultants
to discuss more about your requirement and get competitive quote