ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
QE Safety providing CQI & IRCA Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Malaysia.
ISO 22000:2018 ensures that the food being produced is safe for human and animal consumption. It also allows us to understand the food safety challenges for users along the supply chain.
- ISO 22000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 22000:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Food Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non-Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up
- Verification/ Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies etc.
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
This course is specially designed for:
- Food Safety Management representatives / Quality professionals / Consultants.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the audit of Food Safety Management System.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning ISO 22000:2018 requirements.
- Auditors / Lead Auditors for other management system.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the risks covered by an organisation in the food chain
- Identify the requirements of ISO HLS (High Level Structure) with PDCA
- Identify the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Understand the statutory & regulatory requirements of the standard
- Grasp the ISO 19011 standards interpreting it to auditing requirements
Note: This course is delivered in association with CQI and IRCA Approved Training Partner.
ATP Number: 01199876
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 40 hrs [5 days]
Online Assessment: 2 Hours
Course Fee: RM 3000