BCM Malaysia: ISO 22301:2019 is a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) which specifies requirements to implement, maintain and improve an organization’s management system. This standard is designed to help organizations understand and manage disruptions, which not only helps to protect against, but also to respond to and recover from organizational disruptions when they arise.
Contact us to attain ISO 22301:2019 standard certification to your Organization. Get in touch with us.
How would we help you attain this BCM in Malaysia?
With the 5 steps approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way.
- Improves, implements and maintains a BCMS
- Ensures conformity with stated business continuity policy
- Able to continue to deliver company products and services even during a disruption
- Enhances resilience by actively applying BCMS in an organization
- Protects your organization’s reputation by gaining partner and customer trust